Nintex and Adobe = Workflow E-Sign Magic
Nintex has announced a partnership with Adobe, a recognized leader in e-signature, to develop a new e-signature capability on the Nintex platform called Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign. Combined with Nintex Drawloop DocGen, a top document generation application, an organization will have a powerful document gen and sign solution.
Here are some key benefits of adopting Nintex Sign as your e-signature solution:
- Automate signature-based workflows before, during and/or after a signature event
- Reduce time to signature by 95% with e-signing on any device
- Reduce legal and business risk and improve compliance with automated, end-to-end signature workflows
- Automate your document processes and gain visibility of document status at all stages
- The flexibility of being able to send quotes for signature and tracking progress from anywhere and on any device
- Activate other business application and systems in your organization after a signature event
- Archive your signed documents to multiple endpoints and both you and the signer will retain copies of everything signed.
Learn more at www.nintex.com/workflow-automation/e-signature.